Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Miso Cod

Ingredients
1 lb cod
2 tablespoons miso paste
2 tablespoons hot water
2 tablespoons sugar (i used brown)
1 tablespoon sake (i used real sake, not cooking sake)

Mix marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.  Mix it together until the chunks are gone and it is smooth.  I like coating the fish in a plastic bag rather than a container so the marinade coats all sides of the fish...



 


I leave it in the fridge overnight to marinade.  Before I left for work in the next morning, I just flipped the bag so the other side would marinade more too.

Then at night I took the fish out of the fridge.  I put it in the oven on broil for about 18 minutes and flipped it half way there.  I threw some mushrooms on there too towards the end to cook with the fish.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. are you the next korean iron chef?? Why are you so anonymous? -Billy

    ReplyDelete