Total Pageviews

Friday, July 16, 2010

Pork Stir Fry 재육볶음

Ingredients
Sliced pork
Chopped onion
(other chopped vegetables if you like, such as carrot)
Dduk
Kimchee
Marinade: 2 TB soy sauce, 2 TB kochujang, 1 TB sesame oil, 1 minced garlic, dash of pepper, dash of ginger powder, 1 TB sugar, 1 TB kochukaru

I didn't have any of the regular dduk, only these small balls, but I left them in water while I prepared


I had some of the sliced pork they sell at H Mart, so I used that and soaked it in water to get the blood out.  I'm not a big pork person, but my husband is...  use as much as you like




Mix the marinade together in a small bowl


Heat up your wok, add some olive oil and about 1 teaspoon of minced garlic



After it starts to sizzle a bit, add the onions and pork


Cook the pork until it's about half way done ie still half pink and add your other vegetables if you like (I didn't have any!)



Next add in the marinade and mix everything around.  It depends on how spicy you like things... I only put in about a little more than half for now (especially since I ended up using less pork that I thought I would)


Add kimchee on top - about 2/3 the amount of pork you have



Mix it around and fry for about 2 minutes.  Then drain the dduk and add (again you usually add the regular dduk)


Mix it around again


Cook for about 3-4 more minutes and taste to make sure everything is cooked.  If you want it more spicy, add more kimchee or the marinade... if it's too much, you can add more vegetables or dduk

Then plate and serve



Ate it with some bin dae dduk on the side (will post later, yum)




No comments:

Post a Comment